Algorithm “PrixTree”

upl.60
upl.50
upl.40
upl.30
upl.20
upl.10
YOU0
NEW
CALCULATE

The PrixTree algorithm ensures the maximum fairness in the distribution of funds between the participants in the game. This takes into account the potential for participation of each specific player in the game process. This potential is its share in the total sum of all partners of the active line and is calculated as a percentage.

Accrual is made in 3 stages. The distribution involves 91.5% of the amount, because 4.4% - the algorithm maintenance, and 4.1% - the reserve fund. In total it is 8.5% (the purpose of these funds is described in the text «perspective»). So:

First action: First, the algorithm calculates a 5% bonus to the upliner who invited the partner (from the amount of the new member's entry). Paid to everyone who invites a partner to the first line.

Second action: Next, the algorithm calculates the amount of direct payment to each participant, which depends on its entry amount, but cannot be higher than the entry amount of the new partner. Let's say at the entrance of a new partner for 600, for a participant for 10 - he enters as for 10, and for a participant for 300 - he enters as for 300. A direct payment to each player is calculated according to the following formula:

V * ( 100% - 8.5% - 5% ) / N

V - the active part of the entry amount of the new member (when calculating, it cannot exceed the amount of the upliner entry), N - the number of upliners

Third action: Distributes the balance of funds (bonus), which is accrued according to the potential of participation of each partner.

Let's suppose a line with 7 upliners. For instance:

upl.1
upl.2
upl.3
upl.4
upl.5
upl.6
upl.7
NEW
100
10
20
500
80
300
30
600
9.61
0.96
1.92
48.07
7.69
28.84
2.88
%
49.89
4.98
9.98
249.53
39.92
149.72
44.96
-

Here a partner for 30 invites a partner for 600. The total amount of contribution to the process: 1040 (add the sum of the entries of all upliners). A partner for 500 has a potential of 48.07%. A partner for 10 has a potential of 0.96%. Each partner has its own accrual rate (third line in the table). Bonus distribution income is calculated according to these indicators. After adding up the results of each calculation, the algorithm sends the corresponding amount to the address of each participant.

In this situation (100, 10, 20, 500, 80, 300, 30 <-- 600), the payments will be as follows (see the bottom line in the table).

At the top of this page, you can simulate situations and choose your strategy. When you enter the system, the current situation is displayed and you can choose the amount of entry in accordance with your strategy. This is how it looks on the site during the registration process or when adding the bet amount:

We (the initiators of PrixTree) decided not to interfere in the process of choosing a strategy - leaving you the opportunity for self-improvisation. We do not make any recommendations. Understand what it is. Think for yourself - decide for yourself. Let PrixTree be an interesting game for you.

All the best!